Saturday 11 January 2014

A bit of what Im gonna post and do here..

Hello,so as my you now,my name is Emily.I wanted to write about what really am I gonna write.
Soo,here is some examples...


  • I am a person who loooves clothes shops,I just think that clothes shops are so cool,cause there u can get so many unique clothes and even shoes.So I think Im gonna post some photos of cool,cute stuff that I have gotten in the shop and from what brands the clothes are.



  • I love make up,I just think make up cant do bad for u,I personally use full face make up,but really light,like BB cream and that jazz.Soo I can also make some beauty favorites.


Here u go  2 examples of what I really love :D But I also gonna write about keeping yourself healthy,in shape and some exercises that I do.I like to make OOTD,so i think I should post some of those but just outfits of the week,soo u can check on easily.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment